Sunday, May 3, 2020

Hi 63 swm Anaheim home alone. We should talk.May Flowers


Life will knock us down, but we can choose whether or not to stand back up.Good morning, Cali, cheers and chaps, eyes open right. Looking for a forever love. Rites to mate, woman for man, lions on top, giants in dreams, senior to senior, retired talking heads, teacher or student, sunny and bright, moves to make, write history, stats, age, location, how tall, things you like to do.

In a house, condo, or boat. Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Hi 63 swm Anaheim home alone. We should talk.May Flowers 



Thanks for the reply, have to say, thanks for the share, you have dream life in works.The dog and the cat, are working animals, for the rats, and the bigger animals, out in the wilds. Are you growing 420, or what, on how much land. No kids to talk about, family ties gone, dust in the wind. 
You said, "Down to watch a movie, smoke,or literally just hang out." Please reply with your age, how tall, and if you have a pic that’d .I say ALL of the above and anything else we come up with.
I'm 60, handsome and 6'4".Pics attached (a few to better.indicate a diverse personality that fits in well and people respond to in a positive way). including one of me standing outside my apartment at sunset. You're welcome to come here. Or, I can go to you. Ladies Choice 
Feel free to call/text me.(657) ThreeFourSix  93. 63.I'm James in Costa Mesa.*. I'm up late/early. Ready for you now


 I hope you're well and safe. It's Saturday and I decided to say hi and see if we can get together and do something or simply hang out at my place and watch a movie Me; sane. safe. educated. clean. active. late 40s but in great physical shape. cute. have my own place in LB. We can smoke and/or drink but please no hard drugs!! Please be physically clean and look like you put some work into your persona. I'm not expecting; not requesting sex but open if the vibe is there. I'm a single male!! Bilingual and biracial!!! It's Saturday 9:34am right now and I don't have anything planed for today; any ideas?
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Find someone who will love your soul more than your body.'

Graves to you, graves to me, boxes of bones, or dust in the wind, at the end of the day. I am a black, senior lady, alone most of the time, have my dear old dad, to help, in his golden years. Short term recalls are gone, have a lot to say, about the things that happened, long ago. 2nd childhood, is the nicest way to talk about how his mind works.
Rachel, Rach, Reese butches,face fuck with Daddy-Steven Jarrot, 7608512267 oral experts changed names.. calling is something else to excuse.RACHEL JARROT, ON THE RUN, WHAT?!..Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers,  moneys swingers on dogwood trees, site to see. Party today, Friday, yet?

Image may contain: possible text that says 'SOMETIMES I WISH THAT I COULD FAST FORWARD TIME, JUST TO SEE IF IT'S ALL WORTH IT IN THE END.'
I am a disable vet, get two checks in the bank, to live and grow, doing journals online, to help with the nightmares, with the bumps in the road. Getting ready to fix my remote gate in the backyard, just got the weeds, pulled out after the rain, in the last season.The last guy, last year, took the grass, out of the back yard, was thinking about planting food. We did when we lived in Texas. 

How tall are you, located where in the country, I am in Sun City, its close to the places I like to shop. Was going to Disneyland, 4 times a month, for the last two years. I am happy, I did not have the pass now, I would not be able to get my $ worth. $200 a month on gas to go. Saving so much money now. Have housing projects, I am saving money for.


Looking girl friend - activity partners  BAD THOUGHTS. ARTICLE BY. JAMES HOWARD KUNSTLER. MOSES ON THE MESA : I CANNOT GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR SUCCESS, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR FAILURE, TRY TO YOUR BEST, THE REST WILL FALL IN PLACE. JUST SAYING. FROGS, SPIDERS AND SNAKES, FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.
You were the only one, looking for a friend, that is female, lady, or woman, nice. I am black, 5'4", 130 in Sun City, the city of sons, over 50. So your stats. age- given, how tall, not stated, location stated. Do you live in a house, condo, or boat, questions between us now.

Have not done anything for awhile, except go out to stores, and errands, with a mask on. Wally's world, fast food lines, gas stations, here and there. I like to write, and I was thinking, take more classes online. 4 weeks for each class. Do the research for that. Have other plans in place, have to write, or call title company, for the foreclose list. Another way to give back.

Balls out, or balls in, balls in your court, will you reply back...

No comments:

Post a Comment